Benefits of the Dana Point Fine Arts Association
A non-profit organization that promotes and serves Orange County artists and has been since 1989…that’s a lot of experience!
Five outdoor art shows (6 weekends) at Premiere locations in the city of Dana Point.
An interactive website with information, calendars of art events, and member art displays with links to their websites.
The reward of providing monetary donations to local Dana Point High School Art Department.
Due to Dana Point Harbor show restrictions, we accept only two-dimensional art (no nudity). No crafts, jewelry, sculpture, etc.
In the selection process by our review panel, the following components are heavily considered: composition/design, focal point, use of color, unification, originality, creativity, feeling and choice of subject matter.
Here are our Show Rules >> Download PDF
1. Fill out form below and send.
2. An informal jury process will take place from your website (if you have one and it shows your work)
3. If you do not have a website or it does not show your work, an email request will be sent requesting three (3) images of your work.
4. Notification of our decision will be sent as soon as possible.
5. If accepted, a yearly $40 membership fee will be required.